Please read the following information carefully.
To register for the conference, please follow these three steps:
Step 1: Login (or create an account)
Step 2: Become a member or renew your membership
- Pay the regular ($125) or associate ($25) membership fee in a first transaction here.
- Regular members hold a faculty (or equivalent) position or hold a permanent or fixed-term research scientist (or equivalent) position or have been awarded a doctoral degree (or equivalent) at least two years ago and no longer fully identify as trainee. Associate members are graduate students and undergraduate students, postdocs, and other professionals.
- You may also decide not to become a member and pay the full, non-member conference fee. In this case, you can skip step 2 and go directly to step 3.
Step 3: Register for the conference
- Pay the regular or associate conference fee in a second transaction.
- For members, the correct fee will be selected automatically based on membership status and the date of the registration.
- Early bird rates for members (until 4 April 2023, midnight CET): regular: $250 or associate: $165
- Full rates members (5 April until registration deadline on 8 May 2023, midnight CET): regular: $270 or associate: $175
- Non-members will be directed to a separate form.
- Full rates non-members (deadline 8 May 2023, midnight CET): regular: $400 or associate: $205
- When you register, you will be asked to choose one of three pre-conference workshops ("Power analysis", "Data visualisation", "How to make a research lab accessible"). The workshops will be held from 2 - 5.30pm on 5 June (Monday). There is no additional fee for the conference workshops.
- To navigate to the registration page, please click on "REGISTER NOW" at the bottom of the page.
The Mathematical Cognition and Learning Society has some travel funds available to support Associate Members who will be travelling from countries outside of North America and Europe to present at the 2023 meeting. If you are an Associate Member affiliated with an institution located outside of North America and Europe, please email with your name, position, institution, and the title of your accepted submission no later than 4 April 2023.
Do you have a disability or accommodation which requires our awareness? For accessibility requests, please email us at your earliest convenience but no later than the early bird registration deadline (4 April 2023, midnight CET).